The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Introduction

gstrder

affiliate
Hi everyone,
My name is Sal, I have been at AM for a year now. I find it fascinating and still learning how to make a buck or two. So far I am in the hole about 3k but I am sure in time and as I meet honest fellow AMs I will do just fine. I love this site and wish everyone the best .. Sal

Welcome to the forum! How did you end up getting $3K in the hole, was this a failed marketing campaign?

Yes sort of, I purchased a few programs that promised to deliver results following either an over the shoulder view or a cut and paste strategy, The last one was a Seven Search promo where I invested $150 bucks to promote a gift card from Peerfly .. I got only 3 conversions off of a cut and paste guru who claimed he made something like $250, on a 150 dollar investment.

To be honest, I have not found very many marketers who are honest, the ones I have met so far over hype and under deliver then blame the person for having a bad attitude as the reason why things dont work out... The no risk guarantee that almost everyone offers has been a nightmare, on the one described above , for example the one above offered a no questioned ask guarantee if I didn't get back my investment.. when I asked for my money back I got no answers still have not and probably wont

Sal

Yes sort of, I purchased a few programs that promised to deliver results following either an over the shoulder view or a cut and paste strategy, The last one was a Seven Search promo where I invested $150 bucks to promote a gift card from Peerfly .. I got only 3 conversions off of a cut and paste guru who claimed he made something like $250, on a 150 dollar investment.

To be honest, I have not found very many marketers who are honest, the ones I have met so far over hype and under deliver then blame the person for having a bad attitude as the reason why things dont work out... The no risk guarantee that almost everyone offers has been a nightmare, on the one described above , for example the one above offered a no questioned ask guarantee if I didn't get back my investment.. when I asked for my money back I got no answers still have not and probably wont

Sal

Oh wow, well thats a tough situation. It is really hard to trust some people out there, you have to understand that helping people is kind of their own "campaign".... there are good ones and bad ones so beware! I really hope you figure it all out though, and that guru comes back with your refund. I wish you the best of luck!

For whatever it's worth, check out my signature and enter in our Gift card prize contest. It's easy to win, just stay active on the thread and try to get a spot on the bracket. :ninja:

MI
Back