The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

S

samn

Hello all

I just thought I would introduce myself to the forum. My name is Sam Najmi
and I am the affiliate manager for eshop Panasonic currently working for Summit Media.

I am new to the business but hugely motivated, having said that I would be extremely grateful if anyone out there could offer me good advice, or even pass on some general tips.

With that said I hope I do a good job aswell as get to know alot of you fellow affiliates/ managers.

If anyone would like to leave me a meassage please do so or even email here at:samn@summitmedia.co.uk

Hi Sam,

Welcome to 5 Star and to the 'biz'! If you want to learn, there are tons of good topics here to get started with. Feel free to ask quesions about management down in the merchant discussion forums and we'll help you out.

Hello and welcome to the 5 Star Forums Sam. I'm sure you'll find it very friendly and helpful around here.

As Linda already mentioned, feel free to start topics, ask questions, or even help answer questions if you feel so inclined :).

To your success,
~ Teli

Teli said:
Hello and welcome to the 5 Star Forums Sam. I'm sure you'll find it very friendly and helpful around here.

As Linda already mentioned, feel free to start topics, ask questions, or even help answer questions if you feel so inclined :).

To your success,
~ Teli

Thank you for your kind welcome, I have many questions, however will leave them until next week. With that said I wish you a pleasant Bank Holiday weekend.

Sam

Linda Buquet said:
Hi Sam,

Welcome to 5 Star and to the 'biz'! If you want to learn, there are tons of good topics here to get started with. Feel free to ask quesions about management down in the merchant discussion forums and we'll help you out.

Cheers Linda

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, have a good weekend!

Sam

Sam,

I wish you a pleasant Bank Holiday weekend too. We don't have that holiday on this side of the pond, but we'll have a good weekend anyway :)

MI
Back