The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

LaRosa

affiliate
Hello all! My name is LaRosa. I've been doing affiliate marketing off and on for the past five or six years, and I have made money online. I'm ready to take affiliate marketing to the next level and hopefully make a lot more money. I'm divorced and a single mother, and I'm just trying to find my way in the world.

Hi LaRosa and welcome to the forum. You've stumbled upon one of the greatest places for affiliate marketing learning and practice :)
Feel free to ask for help and people will gladly jump in.
Good luck in your journey!

Hi LaRosa and welcome to the forum. You've stumbled upon one of the greatest places for affiliate marketing learning and practice :)
Feel free to ask for help and people will gladly jump in.
Good luck in your journey!
Thank you! I was wondering if this were a place where I could post links?

Hello @LaRosa , welcome to affiliatefix. If money can give the way out then world would have been the land of savages ... Just a thought... hope you take it with right spirit.

Having said this you can start the learning and earning from where you stand to where you want to go to - step by step - jump by jump.

Hi LaRosa and welcome to AffiliateFix! I love it when another woman joins our ranks. We are starting to catch up to the guys. :)

I'm ready to take affiliate marketing to the next level

What do you consider the next level? Are you looking to learn about a particular method? If so, we may be able to point you in the right direction.

I'm just trying to find my way in the world.

I think you will find it. ;)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey Rosa,

Glad to have you around. Have you been doing the traditional affiliate model?

Hi LaRosa, welcome to affiliate fix. Let us know how we can assist. we offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. check us out !!

banners
Back