The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Introducing Myself

danlandrum

affiliate
Hi, I'm Dan Landrum. I'm a web designer living in San Diego, CA. Extending my reach, I recently began exploring niche marketing on the internet. I'm joining 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums to connect with and learn from others who are also focused on niche marketing. Any tips?

Hey Dan,

Welcome to 5 Star. You'll want to check out our niche marketing forum which is an extremely rich resource filled with tips, tools and tricks. Worth a link in your blog roll??? :p

I'm based in San Diego county too. For a long time I wished I could find a local designer I could work with since I often need help on little projects here and there. I finally found someone I really like working with, he's not local but is a member here. I'll keep you in mind though and if you stay active here, I often refer others to our members when they need help.

Hey Dan and welcome. I'm also a web designer and have been involved in Affiliate and Internet Marketing for some time as well. I find both occupations complement each other really nicely and I have no doubt hat you will feel the same. This is a great forum to be on and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Much luck and all the best.

Welcome to 5 Star, Dan.

Linda gave you a great tip and it is good to see you have put it to use and started looking into the Niche Marketing Forum.

This is a very friendly and very helpful community. I think you will like it here.

Thanks for joining.

banners
Back