The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Intro...

AndrewE

affiliate
Hi all, I'm the latest noob, good to be here. My name is Andrew. I'm based in London and by day and night I'm a researcher in theatre, and by weekend and the odd hour or two here and there I'm learning all things web.

I'm new to the whole webmaster world, although I have been blogging for more than 5 years now, but I wanted to try my hand in the directory world.

I realise that I'm perhaps not coming into it with the best timing, what with a flooded market and the recent google fiasco etc, but with some good advice from you guys and whatever I can give back in return, hopefully my directory will see at least some activity.

I haven't posted enough yet to allow for hyperlinks but if anyone's interested you can find my directory at www [dot] linkprestige [dot] com

And of course submissions are most welcome!

Best wishes,

Andrew.

Hey AndrewE,
You certainly were many hats (like me) welcome to UK WW, though the industry is flooded like you rightfully pointed out, there is still look for talented new guys like you, the modifications and customisations you made to our Entshuldigung to come up with an somewhat unique template for your directory is brilliant, I have been raving about it in this post http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/directories/6845-best-lbs-1-1-directory-www-linkprestige-com.html

more grease to your elbows :)

Temi, all credit goes to you for supplying a) the script and b) the forums. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to AndrewE, thank you for the really nice and detailed introduction. I checked your site an have to say that the script looks quite familiar for me:) Congart on the awesome template. Is it your work?

banners
Back