The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Internal Link Optimization

christoph

affiliate
One of the most effective backlinks you could obtain is right on your door step. These get counted just like anywhere else so definatly worth doing.

Just be sure to get the correct anchor text for optimum effect.

Hi, christoph

I know internal link structure is really important for on-page SEO purpose but I am really puzzled on "One of the most effective backlinks" as you mentioned above.

Would you please share your ideas with us?

Thanks,

The most interesting part of link building in my mind comes from how much a site owner can directly influence link value just by optimizing the links found within their own site. One must remember that when crawling the web, Google's spider follows links and applies value to keywords found inside of those links. Maintaining a large site with a variety of keyword optimized links all pointing to landing pages with the same keywords built into them will help the spider's determine the relevance of those pages as they relate to those keywords. Always keep internal link optimization in mind when designing a new site or when you add new content to your site, it's a valuable SEO tool that doesn't cost you a dime

One of the most effective backlinks you could obtain is right on your door step. These get counted just like anywhere else so definatly worth doing.

Just be sure to get the correct anchor text for optimum effect.

internal linking is important only if you have external links. without those links, is useless.

banners
Back