“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
InstaForex

Official InstaForex

Elizaveta Pitkevich

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
InstaForex
Julia submitted a new resource:

InstaForex - International Forex Broker, Official Asian and CIS Trading Partner of Liverpool Football Club

Hello, forum users and guests!

If you have found yourself here, you are likely to be curious about new opportunities and successful experience in affiliate marketing. Aren't you?
Anyway, let's start from the very beginning! Let's get acquainted!
Obviously, you are cool affiliates and we are, probably, the biggest Forex Broker who has succeeded, first of all, due to the affiliate program.
So, let's sum up all our resources and knowledge and make some money together!
But before we start, it is worth saying how we do it successfully combining brokerage service and developed affiliate program

Let's take a simple example. Imagine that there is a service that provides the access to the global market of knowledge-and skills exchange. Let's say, you have the certain skills that you would like to exchange for others. And the service takes some amount of commissions per each exchange.
Suddenly you get to know about one more profitable and interesting way to earn within this service: to bring along with you those ones who is eager to exchange their skills for the skills they need. As a result you will be rewarded by 50% of commission that the clients pay to the service for the exchange. 50% is the minimum! Not bad, is it? Furthermore, everything depends on the number of clients you bring and the volume of skills they sell.

By the way, it's not necessary for you to exchange on this market, once you have the access to someone who wants to do it by themselves.
Moreover, you have a choice either to get the one-time paid reward per each new client or to get your rewards on a regular basis. The more volume of skills your clients trade, the more rewards you are paid by this service.

So, now you see, that we haven't discovered America to you to say nothing about inventing of a wheel.
And you can take it for granted that the same principles as the ones do on the knowledge-and skills exchange market, work on Forex. It's easy as a pie! But instead of the skills, the Forex market participants exchange a currency. Neverhteless, the affiliate profit (commission) is the same. The only questions is in the type of rewards and its amount. As for us, we are totally fine with it!

Well, it's just out of curiousity, but what is your point of view on this matter and what type of reward you choose?

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Julia

Hi Julia, I haven't login to my account for a while now, I tried to password reset my account using the information available on the screenshot I saved during the registration. I have error message saying that Email or username doesn't exist.

Can you take a look?

Edit:
Solved

@Julia

Hi Julia, I haven't login to my account for a while now, I tried to password reset my account using the information available on the screenshot I saved during the registration. I have error message saying that Email or username doesn't exist.

Can you take a look?

Edit:
Solved

@game333
Hi,
Provide number of your account please.

Hello, friends,
welcome to our renewed thread. We updated it with the fresh presentation of our affiliate program to share and discuss it with you as we believe you'll find the idea there you don't expect to.
Looking forward to getting your feedbacks!

banners
Back