The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Insider Secrets To Massive Clicks On Your Ads And Articles

Thanks for sharing

This a good article thanks for sharing your idea on the forum

Real Great Post Jim. I would like to read more articles posted by you. If you've the posted links in this forum, please post a link of the articles to have a quick read.

The article is indeed a very good one, useful and helpful in the same time.

I really enjoyed reading the article and probably I will re-read again later on.

Thank you again for sharing it with us!

Yeah, i agree with you that always first impression is the best impression.So select a handsome title that suits to your site and then start your work, to be sure you will get good results.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on, Jim. That is so true, post titles can really give you the complete headstart to drive visitors to your site, combine it with a resourceful content optimize with right keywords and your in for your internet success.

Much success!

As a newcomer just getting my feet wet, and a writer of philosophy, psychology, and self-help type content, I am determined to understand how to utilize these points in all my future affairs, as they radiate a truth and promise to the difference between success and failure at marketing online.

Ultimately, I believe the entire formula above is to the likeness of any proffession or trade skill, as it requires study, practice, and applied effort. I may not have made a single "sale" yet or converted well in my infancy, but Jim I gotta tell ya, reading well written articles like yours provides encouragement, hope, inspiration, and the education I am seeking to employ.

In fact, I am confident the fatster we all learn the pyschology behind marketing, the sooner our ship will reach the promised land, and the 'sails' of wisdom will direct the "sales" of success to take us to our desired destinations.

To paraphrase Patrick Henry; "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience." ~"I may not know what course others may take, but as for me and mine; Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"

It's my belief; anyone seeking to help another reach the essence of freedom is already successful, whether they already have the bank account to match those efforts or not.

But, I can sense those who have a knack for success, and brother you gotz it!

That is such a great tips in getting not only clicks but traffic to your site. Definitely people will visit your site just for curiosity of the title.

That is an amazing article by you, the key behind all your words, is one thing.
Be creative, and think from the client's perspective, everyone should avoid being ordinary, and start thinking out of the box.

Jim you have made another great post that our members and visitors should find to be very helpful.

I have made it a sticky and I have added it to our Hall of Fame.

Fantastic post, thank you very much for sharing your information. I have been struggling trying to write titles for articles I write and this post was exactly what I needed. Asking questions seems effective and I have used that before however the bit about "so easy a child can do it" really struck home to me and I plan on using your tips in the very near future. Thank you again

Brilliant post, sure the Title is what your visitors get to see first and that make it your only chance to make the visitor read the rest of your ads, article and so on.

Awesome article.

When it comes to catching an attention, it is all about curiosity and simplicity. We want super simple answers to most difficult questions!! We love free stuff! We love competitions!! We want to know who is the winner and we want to be like him! :D

This was exactly what I needed - I have been trying to come up with great titles for articles, Squidoo entries, and posts - so finding this thread came at the perfect time for me!

Thank you!

Nice! This type of title really can attract so many visitors. It's a great way to get so many visitors to read your articles and know about your product or service you're providing.

banners
Back