The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

INFORMAL POLL : Social Marketing Experiment

What Is the BEST Social Media Platform For Marketing?

• Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LinkedIN

• Pinterest

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Wise Owl

affiliate
Hi Group... Thought this would be interesting to see where everyone stands on the issue of the BEST social media platform for marketing in your opinion. Should be fun, but also informative for curious minds. More importantly than saying what is your vote for best is... please share with us WHY

My favorite... Instagram. I love Instagram and have tremendous success with it. Like you probably, I hate paying for advertising. Yes, I do pay, but doesn't mean I have to like it. :)

Instagram is also fun, and I also find it to be the most social engaging. Keeps me entertained too!

I will go with Twitter as it's not as simple as it might appear. Although you are limited to 140 characters, it can be quite difficult creating something meaningful in that small space.

Twitter stands alone in its ability to create a huge, relevant audience quickly, but since you cannot target groups of followers with messages (at least yet), it sometimes feels like you are throwing a message out to a big silent world. The platform is great at making initial connections which can lead to reliable reach on another platform like a blog or podcast.

banners
Back