The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Influencer Marketing Advice?

Amerika

affiliate
I'm trying to find somewhere to start in order to get involved with influencer marketing. I have products that are in the warranty vertical - so auto warranties, life warranties, consumer electronic warranties, etc.

My question is - how would I go about finding an influencer that I could genuinely engage with my product in order to promote it through them and their platform when it comes to the warranty vertical? Also, I'm having trouble thinking of ways I could present a warranty to an influencer (besides offering them coverage and just waiting for whatever it is covered to break - fixing it for them - and having them give a nice testimonial if they were satisfied of course).

Any advice will be greatly appreciated! :)

Not sure about life warranties, but for auto and electronics maybe you could find automotive/electronics youtubers.

I think you will want to pay them cash. At least that's how I'd want to be paid.

Not sure about life warranties, but for auto and electronics maybe you could find automotive/electronics youtubers.

I think you will want to pay them cash. At least that's how I'd want to be paid.

Yeah, I was definitely looking into those types of YouTubers. But would you be able to recommend any advice on how to approach them? Should I just offer them free coverage? The downside of it would be just waiting for their device to break - if it even does.

Influencers are mainly used for brand top-of-mind development. IMHO, even if you could find someone they would have little stature in the overall market.

In a small scale you could maybe find some people (relatively little known) to promote it in their Facebook or Twitter feeds to their following. Fiverr is full of people claiming to do this -- not a recommendation but you might try it an an experiment. Don't spend much on unknowns on Fiverr :p

You are selling insurance --the assignment of risk to an underwriting risk taker.

I get lots of junk robocalls trying to sell me auto-insurance -- I hang up on them. The only time I recall buying an extended warranty the warranty was sold by the seller of the goods -- as an add on (upsell).

MI
Back