The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Infinity Telecom affiliate program!

Inftele_k

Service Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
Infinity Telecom
Infinity Telecom affiliate program!
Hi. We are currently developing an affiliate program for our service.
I would like to know if you would be interested in participating in the testing and development of this program?
And also to know your vision and wishes.

For more information, write in personal messages or leave your comments below the post.

About us.

Possibly
What GEO's (sro)
And what could you offer to users that other entrenched incumbents do not now?
We have not yet met any competitors in the affiliate marketing market in our niche. So if you know any, please write.

We are now developing the conditions for our affiliate program and are happy to share our work with you.

We are ready to offer our partners 5-7% of each replenishment of brought clients.

Also, with good quality traffic and depending on GEO we can individually review the conditions for each partner and offer something better.

Our clients stay with us for a long time, so it seems to us that these conditions are not bad. What do you think?

I know of people that have been is the SIP business for years in the US. VOIP is an old technology.
Businesses are the primary users --call centers and communications intense corporate businesses.

example: https://www.vonage.com/

Suggestion: pay for ads in owler's newsletter that is all higher end B2B

I know of people that have been is the SIP business for years in the US. VOIP is an old technology.
Businesses are the primary users --call centers and communications intense corporate businesses.

example: https://www.vonage.com/

Suggestion: pay for ads in owler's newsletter that is all higher end B2B
Thank you for your advice. But we are also willing to consider partnerships with affiliates on a private basis. So if anyone is interested in our offer, we are always happy to discuss it in person.

banners
Back