The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Incredible Phrase Evaluation Tool Discovery...

DanoPano

affiliate
Hello Everyone, :)

Whenever you write a title, header or adcopy - words...not just words, but the right words truly matter! The incredibly powerful effect that words have on us is nothing short of amazing. Just ask any advertising expert.

We all paint pictures and create virtual reality with the words we put into print and publish. An important element to communicating effectively is the ability to reach and touch a customer, visitor to your site, or a prospect, emotionally. You need to invoke deeper thought by engaging them with your copy.

This can be masterfully done by the use of power words within sentences and phrases that evoke emotions to create a compelling buyer experience.

The tool and site I have posted below should be implemented by all webmasters who understand the incredible power of words.

Once you go to this site, I highly recommend you read the science behind it in the "How it Works" section (link found on left side bar).

This tool will score your header/title and all you need to do is begin replacing words while keeping the general meaning of your header/title the same. If you are concerned about incorporating keywords into your title but cannot add it to a high-scoring phrase without it affecting your score; just use the dash and add your keyword or keyword phrase.

Although, the score may dip because of the keywords you have added, the end result is you will have scored high for your phrase alone but have managed to include your keyword as well. Make sense?

Also, please note that the tool allows for a maximum of 20 words in a phrase, or sentence or header/title. Therefore, should you exceed that number, the tool will automatically parse your entry down to testing twenty words in your entry.

Here are a couple of examples of headers, titles and adcopy content that this tool has helped me compose...(Note: I am using these headers and titles now in various articles I have written.)

You can test these headlines with the tool and see the score I received on each of them. Before you do however, make sure to select the "Category" before clicking on 'Submit For Analysis'.

"Carefully Guarded Guru Secrets To Genuinely Effective Internet Marketing Strategies."

"Genuinely Comprehensive Internet Marketing Course"

"Newly Uncovered Mysteries to SEO Strategies"

Okay? So, here is the site which contains this awesome FREE tool!

Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer

Hope this helps! Enjoy! ;)

-Dan

MI
Back