The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Incent offers

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
I just had conversation with my AM from incent.ly
My question was: what is time frame when you are 100% sure leads are legit and payment wont be removed from my account ?

As i'm going to provide services for FREE (after members finish some offers) in my page i wanted to know that i will get payment 100%.
My AM answered that they have no control over what advertisers do. And he can not answer me to this question.
Maybe there is some users who working in incent market and can answer me what is major problems.

Is it often that some payment is removed from your accounts ?

Thanks

Sometimes, the issue lies not with the network but with the merchant or advertiser - If they don't like your traffic sometimes they can get away with not paying - then the lead will be removed.

Typically numbers are final net7, but that doesn't mean if an advertise catches a bunch of duplicate leads that you've generated that they aren't going to be removed from your account after that.

With incent traffic you need to understand that having duplicates or completely fake leads removed is common and it's VERY common for users to provide crap information. With the upcoming incent.ly content locker you should see MUCH BETTER results. I will explain more on Monday when it is released, but I really think that is going to be the best option for your traffic :)

We've been doing incentive traffic for years and years and have developed strict terms with our advertisers to send us reports back before the 15th of the month for the previous month. We don't put our publishers or advertisers at any risk, however any fraudulent leads are reversed accordingly.

banners
Back