The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Incent.ly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I use Incent.ly if I am <18?

No, sorry. You must be 18 to be an incent.ly publisher. You are welcome to have your parents complete an application in their name with their information.

Check out all the great new international survey offers we just added to incent.ly!

I still haven't heard back from Incent.ly after applying for an advertiser account over a month ago. Please advise,

Submited the app and waiting for getting approved, as u said under 18 isn't allowd but i 'll become 18 at 19th of this month(8 days left).So please don't reject my app for that reason lol.

Submited the app and waiting for getting approved, as u said under 18 isn't allowd but i 'll become 18 at 19th of this month(8 days left).So please don't reject my app for that reason lol.

That's fine. If you are denied PM me on your birthday so I can get it re-reviewed.

I've heard they are aiming for a few weeks time, and it will be game changing!

Got accepted today… technically yesterday now… burning the midnight oil :) and looking forward to taking a proper look tomorrow.

Totally open to any suggestions on how to get the money rolling for both of us as last time I did incent stuff it was on facebook with guides for games and I'm pretty sure that doesn't work any more?

Will talk to you tomorrow, you're my affiliate manager so I'll be in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back