The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Incent and non-incent offer?

awqizar

affiliate
Hi all,
Can someone explain what is incent and non-incent offer..it's difference..and how to promote those two offer..already read about it somewhere..and just want to confirm my understanding about it..as recently, i believe my account with one of the affiliate network has been blocked due to i wrongly promote incent offer to non-incent traffic..thanks..

Hi all,
Can someone explain what is incent and non-incent offer..it's difference..and how to promote those two offer..already read about it somewhere..and just want to confirm my understanding about it..as recently, i believe my account with one of the affiliate network has been blocked due to i wrongly promote incent offer to non-incent traffic..thanks..

Hi!

Incent offers are those that promise a reward to the user for an install/subscription. Generally speaking, if a user opens a website, and there is your banner, saying "subscribe here and you will get a free iPhone" or "download this app and receive a gift" and so on, this is a false promise, as the user, in most cases, will not receive anything. Therefore, you mislead them.

For some offers incent traffic is forbidden. Why? Because that particular owner of the offer is aiming at acquisition of real customers. A user that converted hoping to get something in exchange will not become a regular customer of a promoted product, and it will be a loss for an advertiser.

But then, why some offers allow it?
Because sometimes advertisers are gathering information, and for them it does not matter how the information is gathered. I believe incent traffic is good for email submits, because then an advertiser has information on targeted users, and can perform a more personal promotion (email marketing for ex.)

But yes, this is something that you must check before running any offer, in any network - offer's restrictions. If incent is forbidden, you should make sure you are not bringing incent traffic to an offer.

Hope it helps you, and you won't get banned anymore ;)

Thanks @Mobidea ..so i should not direct link incent offer to traffic right?

You just need to decide. Or you work with incent traffic and incent offer, or you work with NON-incent traffic and NON-incent offer.

If you bring incent traffic to the offer that forbids it, sooner or later your scheme will be uncovered and you will be banned, not even being able to withdraw your earnings. So be careful, and good luck :)

Hmm..i believe i've been banned as i wrongly promote incent offer directly to traffic..so now i know..in future should be more careful.. :(

MI
Back