The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

In what niche is better to start a newbie?

The one that you can convert?
A low barrier like a decent paying soi/doi signup.
Right now I think you will find EU (maybe all) traffic very fickle because 0f the economic and war crisis
Stick with a low barrier or some lower cost offers for now ...

I'm going to start working with push traffic. In what niche is better to start a newbie?

I personally don't do push, but I have some close friends that do a lot with push and they mostly concentrate on e-commerce, dating, gambling crypto, and sweepstakes. I know they recommend sweeps and dating for newbies.

The best niche to start its the niche where you have some knowledge ,you have a pasion or you want to learn .The succes in online money its by focusing on helping people and giving them value and you would like to create content .But be sure that your niche have products to sell ,do your research .Because you can have passion in a niche where there are no products to sell amd then its not good

1. Health and Fitness.
  2. Personal Finance.
  3. Fashion.
  4. Lifestyle.
  5. Business and Marketing.
  6. Technology and Gaming.
  7. Travel.

Quite a difficult question, because the choice of the niche is super individual thing. One can choose food or pharmacy, another one can choose various goods for home and so on.
The matter here is to choose something that is interesting to you and something that will be in demand. To form a demand you should determine the environment, where your target audience is placed. For example, I want to push traffic and propose buying nutrition - hence I need to find some facebook groups where people who want to lose the weight chat daily.

If I were you I'd sign up for free SEMRush trial and do some basic keyword research (look for new niches with high volume and low CPC). Even if you don't find new niches you can compare the ones you had in mind.

MI
Back