Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

In the business for 15 years

hdkiller

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ClickPapa
Hey guys!

So, I am in this business for the past couple of years :D Time flies... I started it with a sale making $25 bucks, 15 years ago. Since that I build sites pushing millions of days daily to certain offers, and I think I am an industry expert. Hard earn status.

I built platforms and softwares and run companies and made a living for hundreds of people.

Ask away!

Hy you can help me with some advices ? I work with affiliate marketing and youtube traffic in general but i lose my time because my earnings are not so good .I plan to learn to promote cpa offers with paid traffic like fb ads .You think its this a good ideea ? If yes what network you recomend what offers etc .Thank you very ,much

Hey guys!

So, I am in this business for the past couple of years :D Time flies... I started it with a sale making $25 bucks, 15 years ago. Since that I build sites pushing millions of days daily to certain offers, and I think I am an industry expert. Hard earn status.

I built platforms and softwares and run companies and made a living for hundreds of people.

Ask away!

Hello @hdkiller :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Sounds like you may have some interesting online marketing
stories. Looking forward to seeing you in the forum.
Enjoy our awesome forum. :cool:

Last edited:
Hy you can help me with some advices ? I work with affiliate marketing and youtube traffic in general but i lose my time because my earnings are not so good .I plan to learn to promote cpa offers with paid traffic like fb ads .You think its this a good ideea ? If yes what network you recomend what offers etc .Thank you very ,much

Hello.

Unfortunatly I am not really into revenue generation with youtube. What I see is content providers with good original content doing well.

MI
Back