The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

In Search Of A Mentor for Bum Marketing

Monarch

Hello to all. Just recently (yesterday) I've decided that I will go all out and do whatever it takes in order to be a successful affiliate marketer. No, I don't want to do resort to using "blackhat" techniques and ppc has proven not to be a fruitable venture for me just yet. So, I once again will dive into the bum marketing method, this time with a twist.....

I have lots and lots of pdf files and ebooks detailing the bum marketing method and I have set out on two campaigns. Needless to say, I failed. I got discouraged and concentrated on my real 9 to 5 job (I hate it). I want to go back to bum marketing but this time I want someone to guide me along the way. Someone who's experienced in it and is making a profit. By way of emails, private messages, or any other form of communication (pigeon if need be). I'm the type of person who learns by way of "hands on experience". Reading the ebooks had given me a general idea of how to do this or how things may work but I learn as I get my hands dirty and I want someone with experience to back me up.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I welcome any support or comments.

Monarch,

Larwee has given you some great threads to read through, start with that.

Secondly, don't buy or open any more ebooks! That will slow down your momentum very quickly.

Something I learned a long time ago is that with each failure you have you are one step closer to success. Don't be afraid to make a mistake.

Bum marketing is ALOT of article writing, so be prepared to write, write and write some more. Then, submit, network, social network, bookmark, meanwhile linking all together, submit some more. etc.

I did a stint of BUM marketing about 7 months ago. I am just now seeing results. I get a clickbank check every two weeks for work I did on just 2 niches. So it does work, just be patient. :)

Denise

The best and most lucrative thing that you can do is to create a webpage for your review of a product and put a pop up in it to get people's emails. Something like, "sign up here to get my free report on how to ...... This is reffered to as an "opt in" page. Create a series of emails with a free autoresponder that give the person something for free and also talk about another product that you promote with your affiliate link.

P.S. Make review pages for products works very well. You can get free websites and hosting. Just do a keyword search for "free website and free hosting"

MI
Back