The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

For Hire In affiliate business since 2000. Now seeking job

aff-marktr-remote

Hi guys,
I have had my USA successful affiliate website for almost 15 years so I know almost all the ins and outs of the affiliate and internet marketing. Now I'm in a different country and I'm seeking a job with an established, preferably US based, company. Part time is fine and I'm flexible with hours.

I also have a college degree, and from a top college. More details will be forwarded to interested parties.

Looking forward to talking to you.

What type of work are you specifically looking for?

What specific qualifications do you have?

What type of work are you specifically looking for?

What specific qualifications do you have?
Thanks for replying.

Specifically, I'm not 100% sure for a title. But I've dealt with affiliate networks for a long time, I am very web savvy when it comes to promoting, SEO, have setup countless websites, managed my own server, Adwords etc etc. I can research potential affiliates, and manage current affiliates for one, and do a lot of other secondary things as well. I can also represent them in forums, social media, blogs, deal with support issues and whatever is needed.

I have a super-fast internet connection and will do everything securely and discreetly.

Last edited:
If you don't mind but what have happened with your website? Does some ocassional Google algo completely wiped it out? Or something else happens? Cause even in some other country you can live off that earnings even more happilly and with some luxury anyway.

I think you might do better as an affiliate manager with your experience. Unless, you could find a *super-affiliate* with large enough of an operation to need your talents -- that won't be that easy.

MI
Back