The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Important in SEO..

Oregon Coast Guy

affiliate
The most important is content. Lots and lots of original, keyword-rich content that puts a real, live person behind your writing. In other words, it's your own voice, through and through.

People like to be talked with rather than talked to with a lot of dry facts. They can get that from a Wiki. They want to hear your humanness. It will help put them in a warm, ready-to-buy mindset eventually.

Regards,

Tony Thomas ;)

I'd say there isn't a single most important aspect of SEO. You'll often see references to Google's statement about "more than 100 factors" used in search ranking; that means there are many factors you need to attend to in order to rank well.

Certainly, on page content and the "title" and "description" tags are important - the description because that's the snippet searchers will see in SE results and what will grab their attention long enough to encourage them to click through to your site/page, and the title and on page content because that's what will convince those who click through to you from the SE to remain on your site long enough to explore it and purchase a product or service.

I see on page optimization as the starting point. After (and only after) that is accomplished, then you move to off page optimization - all the link stuff, which is not just about acquiring backlinks but acquiring links to your page from quality pages with related content and good anchor text.

I completely agree with the Minstrel. On Page, titles, description, Keywords and content would always be the most important in Seo. The stated parameters have a vital role in promoting a website and improving the SERP and PR.

I do believe that every aspect (on- page and 0ff- page optimization) in SEO as got it's own importance. On page should be SEO friendly and in off page more authorized back links should be built consistently on a regular basis.

Content is the most important thing in SEO, that's way so many experts will say "content is king"..A part from these you need to maintain some consistency in your work for both onpage and offpage and a lot of patiency is required for your results..

I think that in SEO important every detail: how many people visit your page, what PR do your page have, content in your blog and etc.

I think that in SEO important every detail: how many people visit your page, what PR do your page have, content in your blog and etc.

How many people visit your page may be a result of good SEO but it's not a factor in SEO.

MI
Back