The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Importance of Social Media is starting business

elisagrace

affiliate
I am going to start my small scale industry in beauty products. I just want to know how social media will help me in this process? I have heard from my friends about Social Media Planning template. Does any one has any knowledge on the subject?
Share your experience with me.

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to the AFix family, @elisagrace !

Social media will help you with your branding. Post good stuff and shares (not ONLY advertising of your company) and use it to engage with your customers - answer questions, address complaints, whatever - and you will build relationships and trust in your brand...and you.

There are tons of social media planning templates: Social Media Planning template - Bing

I'm afraid that I can't recommend one, as I've not used any to date.

Hope that helps.

It includes:
1) Social Media Strategy Template
2) Social Media Audit Template
3) Editorial Calendar Template
4) Social Media Content Calendar
5) Bulk Upload Template
6) Social Profile Image Sizes

Ir you create a detailed plan you'll save a lot of time and your promotion will be much more efficient when you have a strategy.
And of course promotion in social media networks works. It's one of the best ways to promote products. And you should also connect it with your website.
Good luck!

1) Social Media Strategy Template
2) Social Media Audit Template
3) Editorial Calendar Template
4) Social Media Content Calendar
5) Bulk Upload Template
6) Social Profile Image Sizes

Sounds like a full-time job. :) I imagine once you get organized, it works awesomely.

I am going to start my small scale industry in beauty products. I just want to know how social media will help me in this process? I have heard from my friends about Social Media Planning template. Does any one has any knowledge on the subject?
Share your experience with me.

Thanks in advance!!

Depending on the niche, social media can do wonders for your business. And guess what?
The beauty products niche is one of the best niches to promote with social media.
You have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, these are all goldmines for your niche. All my female friends have Pinterest accounts and almost every single one of them pins something about beauty products and fashion every day.
Sure, social media will not help with SEO, but who needs to do SEO based on social media when these platforms will give you huge amounts of traffic.

You can learn all you need to know about social media strategy templates by clicking on the link below:

How To Create A Social Media Strategy (Free Template)

Yоu gеt tо sее yоur tаrgеt mаrkеt, up сlоsе аnd pеrsоnаl. Pаrt оf whаt mаkеs mаrkеting with Fасеbооk аnd Twittеr sо сооl is thе intеrасtiоn yоu gеt tо hаvе with yоur сustоmеr bаsе – yоu саn rеаd thеir twееts аnd stаtus updаtеs tо gеt insights intо thеir dаily livеs (аnd mаybе аdjust yоur mаrkеting strаtеgy аs а rеsult).

It's kind of important. Very important I would like to say. In the world of today, social media is everywhere. It has taken over the whole life of a younger generation. Everything that doesn't have any social media pages outlets seems to be suspicious, almost automatically. When you start your business, you gotta take notes of that.

Hmm.. well you can get on social media. You can even pay people to help you. But, its really you who needs to drive the whole thing. A lot of businesses create social media profiles without a proper strategy or vision.

Think of it like this - a successful fashion blog that talks about and reviews beauty products earns upwards of $10k a month. A friend of mine does exactly that, I can't because I am a guy and I frankly can't tell a pink from a magenta if you put a gun on my head. But she does. And she gets a ton of free products because companies now want her to review their stuff.

A successful instagram account looks like the one that Kim Kardashian has - because she is into photography and people want to know what she's upto. Or some people are just pervs. Whatever works, she sells herself really well via photographs.

So, social media is like that. You need to determine how comfortable are you with creating content? What sort of content do you like to create? If writing is your thing, you can create a blog that has a ton of pics - share those pics on insta, snapchat and all the others, but make sure that real content is on your blog. Same way if photos are your thing, don't even bother trying to create a terrible blog, maybe just post pics detailing what something feels like, looks like on your wrist or paper or on your friend's face (poor her). Lead with the kind of content you would be comfortable creating or maintaining. Because sometimes and definitely early on, you will have to manage things yourself.

I can't keep people updated 10 times a day so I don't like twitter that much. But, I use buffer to schedule posts so they look like they are being posted at regular intervals. So do that. Dominate one social network, and lead with it. Use other networks as support systems for the lead network. And then point them to your website.

MI
Back