The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Importance of Backlinks

rosemarschall09

affiliate
Backlinks have become so important to the scope of Search Engine Optimization, that they have become some of the main building blocks to good SEO. Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. Also knows as Inbound links (IBL's). The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

Building quality backlinks is extremely important to Search Engine Optimization, and because of their importance, it should be very high on your priority list in your SEO efforts.webconfs.com/importance-of-backlinks-article-5.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Backlinks are indeed important factors for increasing your site's link popularity. It can also help increase your keyword rankings in serp provided that you have gathered relevant backlinks.

i think backlinks are for the increase of your sites Page ranking....

and the more of the good quality backlinks to your site the higher page ranking will it be :D

Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

Hi,

Open Search "PMP Online Exams" and find" pmpstudies.com "

i am working for this and i want one way links for this site. So Pm me if you are interested into this site to make some links.

Sohan Kumawat

My suggestion is if you have some basic knowledge of Seo, you can try building backlinks for your site yourself . Building Backlinks is not tough, just you have to be consistent in building it and have patience.

Try these methods of back link building

Directory Submission
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
Social Bookmarking
Article Writing and Article posting

yes Definitely back links are helpful to increase your website popularity in any sense. For google it is much good.

Much talk about getting links, the importance, how to do it blah blah - but for great results you need at least 20 to 50k of links. I doubt many sites have that or get anywhere near even 10k. Very tough to do for a average site, and a poor site, well......

Dont forget youll lose many links over time bcos sites will unlink to you, sites go bust, domains will change, link pages get removed....

Linking is such a demanding and time consuming task, might be better to create a really good website and rely more on one-ways. But saying this, will people just link out, I say doubtful for the average website.

Hi,

Open Search "PMP Online Exams" and find" pmpstudies.com "

i am working for this and i want one way links for this site. So Pm me if you are interested into this site to make some links.

Sohan Kumawat

if you want one way links you can use signature links, classifieds and social bookmarking :D

Who the hell uses classified ad sites - people only go to post adverts and NOT to view your ads. So 1990s thinking and rediculous.. People arent going to wade through pages of adverts on unknown crap websites, Im tellling you that now for your own good.

Social bookmarking rarely works - the people who use these sites arent there to buy crappy products and view naff websites, they visit for a very different reason.

and signature links in personal emails gets such a low response rate, its not worth suggesting it to members here. Pointless freebies do not work, people generally dont search websites to buy advertising, they search for information!

For this classifieds thing to work, you would need thousands visiting the classifieds ad site, I doubt they even get the traffic to even send to the sites who post, and is why this clearly fails big time.

Who the hell uses classified ad sites - people only go to post adverts and NOT to view your ads. So 1990s thinking and rediculous.. People arent going to wade through pages of adverts on unknown crap websites, Im tellling you that now for your own good.

Social bookmarking rarely works - the people who use these sites arent there to buy crappy products and view naff websites, they visit for a very different reason.

and signature links in personal emails gets such a low response rate, its not worth suggesting it to members here. Pointless freebies do not work, people generally dont search websites to buy advertising, they search for information!

For this classifieds thing to work, you would need thousands visiting the classifieds ad site, I doubt they even get the traffic to even send to the sites who post, and is why this clearly fails big time.

i the hell who uses clasifieds......there are people who view ads.... they are not just posting they're also browsing....

quality backlinks are attracting visitors to your site. You can’t just build a website and expect that people are going to find you without being pointed in the right direction. People previously used Reciprocal Linking to achieve this.

they are not just posting they're also browsing....

I doubt these 'browsers' you speak of are real buyers of services.

I think you'll find they are looking for websites to link drop, and that's who these valuable searchers actually are. - yes, likely looking for somewhere to dump links or spam.

And since Classified Ads sites offer 2nd hand goods and trades, they aren't aimed at web businesses, so why bother posting ads, its untargeted, but they do it! ... and they do it bcos its free, and I bet they wont stick around after they spammed it. Na, the intent of the webmaster is to chase the next link, so they aint going to be sticking around to search some untargeted website - they've got no interest.

Webmasters or the QBC (Quick Buck Crew) will dump links onto anything, and move on elsewhere. Their Motive is obvious and very predictable, trust me they arent search animals like a normal person is, they arent looking to buy stuff - just to drop links to get ANY traffic, hoping it will lead to a sale on their dodgy website.

Its that simple

quality backlinks are attracting visitors to your site. You can’t just build a website and expect that people are going to find you without being pointed in the right direction. People previously used Reciprocal Linking to achieve this.

Exactly, so an untargeted website wont help. Not the right direction hehe

banners
Back