The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Impact of Video on Digital Marketing [Infographic]

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Judging by the numbers I've seen posted elsewhere, I believe these stats to be 2017. If you're not into a retail affiliate program, or e-Commerce, you may find the bottom statistics the most interesting. :)

I found this infographic on Directory of Infographics
d8192688f8cf2d5b424e22e91fa51e09.jpg

According to a Think with Google report, 85% of adults ages 18-49 use multiple devices at the same time. It also reports that two thirds of YouTube users watch YouTube on a second screen while watching TV. This tendency to watch videos across several devices (including TV) will probably increase.

What does all this mean for your 2018 video marketing plan? It means you shouldn’t rely on one video platform if you want to reach your audience effectively.

Once you post a video, distribute it on all social platforms your audience is likely to use.

Once you post a video, distribute it on all social platforms your audience is likely to use.

Good point! I may be wrong but I think Vimeo is probably the second choice for marketers.

Also, I think it makes a company or product seem bigger somehow, to be seen in various places.

banners
Back