The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Im thinking about making a blog on about how to dominate google whos interested?

HydroJohn

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I'm thinking about making a day by day blog about how to get to the top of google,

Ive had good results in getting to the top of google and I have lots of experience. Im taking a break from the SERP's business but before I do I want to pass on my knowledge.

I have a 30 day calendar when optimising my sites. I have a standard calendar which I apply to each and every project. Every day has something I need to go to require me to get to the top of google.

I would make the blog so it has a post a day for 1 month so it would be my guide to dominating google,

The methods have worked for me with keywords of less than 1 million competing.

Would anyone be interested in seeing a blog like this? If there is enough demand then I would make this blog.

Please post your thoughts comments below.

Ok guys due to the amount of people who want this blog on this forum and on other webmaster forums I have decided to go ahead and make the blog.
The blogs launch date is unset currently but should be live within a weeks time.

Hi guys, so Now the sites going ahead the blogs going to need a short catchy domain name.
THe blogs going to be a webmaster blog so the domain must relate to that, it must be short and also be availible in a .com

Ok guys the domain has been registerd and Im starting to write content now. The site will go live on Saturday. Thanks for your interest and I will look forward to continued support when the site goes live.
Many Thanks
John

Ok guys Ive installed wordpress on the server today, finished editing the template and wrote some more content. Should be definately Saturday if not Friday.

banners
Back