The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm succeed and im from Africa. I joined this community forum because i sees it as real and suitable

Succeed

affiliate
I'm succeed by name. I'm from Africa, Nigeria precisely. I love affiliate marketing but there are alot of scam networking everywhere in the internet.
But I see this platform as nice and good comunity to operate with.
It will be a good pleasure working with this platform. Thanks.

Thanks. But I'm new here and I don't know how this platform operate or work..
We all were new to the community when we joined, you said that you don't know how this community works. Let me tell you that I have learned almost everything from this community since 2017 and still learning. Whenever you feel distracted or you need help you can ask anything to the other community users and they all are very kind people who will help you get successful in AM. The only thing you have to do is Never give up !

Regards.

Hi guys - I'm new too and have to work out how things work.
I find it's just best to spend time reading and following the instructions. It takes time and won't happen overnight.
These guys know what they are doing, here's wishing you good luck with your enterprises.
Dave

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
There are some basic truths ... However, *truth* can change fast in *Internet Time*

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Succeed!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back