The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm starting as an affiliate with 10,000$

Well, it's kinda huge sum for starting affiliate marketing, however this activity doesn't imply limit in investments, as well as it doesn't imply limit on possible income. If you have already determined the direction of your affiliate marketing campaign, then perhaps you know what to do.

In my opinion, people always should strive for the best especially when they know how to develop their skills and become successful. If you know that this 10k$ might possibly bring you hundreds thousand of dollars, then keep up! I wish you prosperity and success in this tough field. It's really tough to improve skills in marketing.

Greetings!
Keep in mind that Facebook moderation can reject even a 'white offer'.
I would recommend you to attend affiliate marketing conferences to meet people from the industry and get advice.
Join TrafficStars and feel free to contact our managers :affiliatefix:

I'm creating this topic in order to document my beginnings in affiliate marketing, I'm 21 years old and I owned 2 hamburgers, I negotiated my share in the company to start this new journey!

I am currently creating a contingency plan and I will start with facebook ads promoting the health and fitness niche

I chose 3 products to validate, I'm finishing the profile heating process, finishing creating the capture pages to start advertising

Regarding the software to help, I will use an ad spy (probably Adheart.ru or spyads) I accept suggestions and to create the pages I am using clickfunnels

My goal in the first few months is to master facebook ads, I venture to say that profit at the beginning is not what is motivating me, but the possibility of learning in a "low cost" way to migrate to plr in the future and open a company remote facing this area, I will document my trajectory if it is of interest to you

let's go!!!!
Welcome to the community and best of luck in your affiliate marketing journey. :) From what I see, you have a pretty clear plan on what you are going to do which is really great as this will help you determine all your activities. I think it's great that you want to master Facebook ads as this will give you many opportunities to place your affiliate links here. As for spy software, it can be useful, especially in the beginning, but be careful how you use it not to get banned or anything like that.

i think to master FB in a month with $10000 budget is going to be a task. Its a lot of work to build FB compliant camps especially if you have not warmed up the accounts or are using agency accts. Its even MORE work to run non-compliant, i will follow the thread with any help i can offer. Good luck!

i think to master FB in a month with $10000 budget is going to be a task. Its a lot of work to build FB compliant camps especially if you have not warmed up the accounts or are using agency accts. Its even MORE work to run non-compliant, i will follow the thread with any help i can offer. Good luck!
I made a contingency structure to always allow me to announce regardless of the blocks and so far it's ok I took a block on 2 accounts in the period of 20 days, I have 8 more heated and I'm heating two new ones to supply the blocks I took, when I take a lock on an account I upload a new domain, an offer per profile, so far it's working, I'm looking to scale my operation, I'm only promoting 1 product.

I made a contingency structure to always allow me to announce regardless of the blocks and so far it's ok I took a block on 2 accounts in the period of 20 days, I have 8 more heated and I'm heating two new ones to supply the blocks I took, when I take a lock on an account I upload a new domain, an offer per profile, so far it's working, I'm looking to scale my operation, I'm only promoting 1 product.

Welcome to the community and best of luck in your affiliate marketing journey! :affiliatefix:

MI
Back