The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm Pleased to be here

Ma'at Hetep

Hi Members,

I'm new here and really excited to be a part of this forum and I can't wait to learn more and connect with great and knowledgeable minds here.

My focus is currently on CPA Marketing and running campaigns. I'm not entirely new to the concept but much of my knowledge has been in theory. At this point I feel I should take a step because it is necessary and taking action will surely bring results.

I trust my presence and activity here will yield fruitful results and hopefully I'm also welcome here.

Thank you:)

Hi, welcome!

I'm new here and really excited to be a part of this forum

We're very happy to have you join us. :) I love your excitement!

I can't wait to learn more

Is there anything special you want to find out more about? Maybe we can point you in the right direction.

My focus is currently on CPA Marketing and running campaigns.

No problem there, we have enormous amounts of information about that available to you in these forums. Plus, you can always ask us for help. If you want running help on a campaign, you can start an journey and members will guide you as you go, offering advice.

much of my knowledge has been in theory. At this point I feel I should take a step because it is necessary and taking action will surely bring results.

You're correct about that. Once you have the basic knowledge, it's time to learn by doing. Action is vital, if you want to move forward.

I trust my presence and activity here will yield fruitful results and hopefully I'm also welcome here.

You are SO welcome here! :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back