The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm New Here

Mariah14

Hi Everyone-

I've been in the industry for 7.5 years but have just recently launched my own company. I've often feared this moment as I knew one day it would come ...Strangely enough, I'm not scared..at all..I must say that I've never been so challenged before & despite waiting on the funds to begin moving my way, am pretty happy so far.
I've taken on a new client- it's a new dating site. I know, I know- the dating vertical is completely saturated but this one hits home with key security features.
thanks have a great day
Maria;)

Welcome to 5 Star, Maria.

I see you are from Canada. We have a large number of members from Canada.

Thanks for joining. I hope we will be able to help make your challenge a little easier for you.

If you should have any specific questions, please be sure to ask them in the proper forum since the Introduce Yourself Forum is only for introductions and welcome messages.

Hi Maria,

Welcome to 5 Star. Yep we have lots of Canucks here so you should feel right at home.

When you say you started your own company, I'm assuming you are doing affiliate program management? Maybe not? If you are, then our Merchant/affiliate manager forum below may have some good info for you and is a place to ask questions or discuss issues around managing programs.

Welcome Mariah

Welcome Mariah14

I am a newbie myself, im an affiliate web designer with 2 years plus experience in the industry. I am here to offer my reviews to sites and to give design and seo tips.

I am sure your site will be great with all the experience you have but as soon as its live, post up a link and i will happily review it.

Good luck

hi there- thanks for the kind words- I actually need advice but how do I contact anyone here- I've tried posting my email address but it won't allow it through - lmk

I'll explain more to you in a private message I will be sending to you.

The best way to get advice is to post questions in the proper forum. You need to be careful about contacting members and the reasons you contact them by private message since under some circumstances members might consider it spam, depending on your reasons for contacting them.

MI
Back