The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm new here. I have been in affiliate marketing over 4 years

AffiliateSeeking

affiliate
Hi,

I am new here on this forum, but have been involved in affiliate marketing and other online activities for over 4 years now. I started out just like most people start out. I started of not nowing much about it and learn't from forums and online tutorials.

I then learn't html, php and mysql and built my own sites. After a year of building http://www.simplysearch4it.com I brought in my first check. I then expanded into another site which was http://www.affiliateseeking.com and after two years of all this work, it started to pay off. I started bringing in some regular checks on a monthly basis, but not quite enough to live on. Even though I weren't making enough to live on I still quite my ?280 per week full time job as I belived due to my recent checks that I was getting that I could actually make some good money online and to do this I would have to finish my full time job.

I had done that and here I am today. I now have a total of 27 websites and a few part timers helping me out from time to time.

I am still looking to expand and develop more sites in the next few months.

I have now come to these forums so that I can hopefully learn even more about affiliate marketing.

Thanks!

Yep John, I think Mike is right. I can see lots of great info flowing back and forth. You have already been a great contributor!

I really enjoy reading success stories like yours john.
Welcome to the forum.
ps , Im having a looksy thru your site now ... looks good :)

Thanks for looking at my site. I know a few people like to read about success stories, that is why I thought that I would mentioned a little of what I have done.

50k affiliates yet we all know each other

A new member and yet so many people have heard of the site. Small world in a pool of 50 to 100k active affiliates Its like that commercial that my wife says is me where the guy looks at ever site on the internet and starts over. Thats me and most affiliates that spend way too much time online.

banners
Back