The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I'm new and I really enjoyed this article

Thanks for sharing that. I saw it a while back and meant to post it but never did and never had time to read past the 1st page.

Allan writes some really good advice, so I'm sure it's filled with good info.

Thanks for letting our members know!

You know I need to thank you for the reminder. Allan has some great free learning resources and I used to go there a lot and lately just haven't been there much. I need to read his stuff more often and let members here know about good info I find.

Really Good Read

This is also a really good book to look at, very easy to read and understand for the beginner. Not full of all the hype us Aussies aren't use to. Honest Riches by Holly Mann.

I got some encouraging revelations from this article too. I was finally able to untangle some of the spaghetti of info in my head about all this info and technology that I'm new too. As a matter of fact, I was wondering if some of the more knowledgeable vets could take a look at my site and tell me if the only MAJOR implementation I need to add is to start putting some affiliate ads from the programs I want to join, incl. Adsense. I still think I need to add some more keywords using some of the cool tools he advised on. Of course, my site link is on my profile. I want publicize it anymore than that. Any advice, soft or hard, is welcome.

Tanx,
KC :D

Conga, there's a forum here for site reviews. You should post this there.
When you do that, I'll give you some thoughts on your site. Thx.

Sorry!

:eek: Again, 'preciate your patience everyone. I truly was not aware of the Site Review Forum. You do have to admit there are soo many forums. I did put a thread on Reina's request to review her site that's pretty much asking the same as this thread, so PLEASE...Gimme your BEST shot. BTW, Bobbie, I am reading as fast as my baby browns can take me.

LoveY'all...MeanIt,
KC ;)

MI
Back