The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Im looking for Banner Traffic Sources ?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

Your looking for traffic sources which have banner traffic? - there are a lot of ad networks out there which offer banner traffic, like you put up your banner and get traffic, if the banner is "attractive".

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

Your looking for traffic sources which have banner traffic? - there are a lot of ad networks out there which offer banner traffic, like you put up your banner and get traffic, if the banner is "attractive".
That's what i mean, any idea ?

Hilltopads offer banner options, also propellerads. I am sure there are many other ad networks who offer that type of advertising.

Any idea about the traffic sources have banner traffic?
We have both banner and native traffic here at Voluum DSP from all the top Ad Networks. You can buy, track, and optimize your traffic through our platform. We also have features like Auto-Optimization and Traffic Insights to help you reach your ROI goals. Our Account Managers are on hand for step by step campaign setup and optimization or general traffic recommendations among other services.
Feel free to PM me or sign up with us at Voluum - Native, Display, Video, Mobile - Top Advertising Ad Formats - All in One Platform.

Í
We have both banner and native traffic here at Voluum DSP from all the top Ad Networks. You can buy, track, and optimize your traffic through our platform. We also have features like Auto-Optimization and Traffic Insights to help you reach your ROI goals. Our Account Managers are on hand for step by step campaign setup and optimization or general traffic recommendations among other services.
Feel free to PM me or sign up with us at Voluum - Native, Display, Video, Mobile - Top Advertising Ad Formats - All in One Platform.
Is that work for sweeptakes, email submit offers ?

I have used Buy Sell Ad's in the past...

You can always try to go to direct to site on a website that you would
like to advertise on in your market buy contacting the site owner
or administrate.

Í

Is that work for sweeptakes, email submit offers ?

Sweeps are currently in our top 5 verticals for Banner traffic. If you have more questions about what offers to run and where our Account Managers can provide more specific insights on what's working on our network and how to best get started with your first campaigns.

Sweeps are currently in our top 5 verticals for Banner traffic. If you have more questions about what offers to run and where our Account Managers can provide more specific insights on what's working on our network and how to best get started with your first campaigns.
i only see banners for mobile? how about banners for desktop?

Another question: Can i use DSP with another tracker ? not Voluum

Last edited:
i only see banners for mobile? how about banners for desktop?

Another question: Can i use DSP with another tracker ? not Voluum

1. Depends on the GEO, but in total we do have more than 13,000,000 bid requests made within the last 24 hours for banners (desktop).
2. Sure you can, but tracking DSP campaigns in Voluum is totally free and the reporting is really transparent - you can see specific placements (sites) and use auto-optimization to pull good ROI.

Please reach out to our Account Managers on Skype for more insights: live:johnsmithkrakow - just make sure you mention you are from AffiliateFix and the guys will happy to help you:)

banners
Back