The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted I'm looking for adult CPA Networks

Hello there.

I don't know if MedCash is mentioned but these guys have adult dating campaigns. If you need their skype, i will send them in private :)

Thanks for the mention there Dennis! Some outside love is always appreciated (Y)

Jason, We have what all the other networks don't offer. Not only do we provide smart links and run strictly adult campaigns, but we also optimise on our end too. This means that with us you'll be seeing the highest CR with whatever traffic you have available ;)

if you're interested reach out to me and lets talk!

Thanks for the mention there Dennis! Some outside love is always appreciated (Y)

Jason, We have what all the other networks don't offer. Not only do we provide smart links and run strictly adult campaigns, but we also optimise on our end too. This means that with us you'll be seeing the highest CR with whatever traffic you have available ;)

if you're interested reach out to me and lets talk!
Anytime man!

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals - even in Adult.

Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. We actually have a rotator specifically for Adult traffic!

Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here! And don't worry, we can also send payments through PayPal :p!
I just applied...

banners
Back