The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted I'm looking for adult CPA Networks

Yes but I can't sort adult related resources right?

You have to read through them. They all have descriptions of the markets they support.
After the weekend they will return to work and jump in on this thread as well. It's always a good idea to research as well though.

ClickCash might be what you're looking for, at least in the Cams marketing space.

We pay weekly, though not through Paypal. We offer a variety of payout methods along with an array of offers so you can pick the way you want to be paid for your signups. If you'd like to discuss our offers and options, add me on skype! I'm clickcash-stacy.

You can also learn more about us on our AffiliateFix Resource Page - ClickCash :)

Last edited:
If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals - even in Adult.

Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. We actually have a rotator specifically for Adult traffic!

Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here! And don't worry, we can also send payments through PayPal :p!

Hello,

I'm looking for adult cpa networks. They should have PayPal as Payout method too.

Some experience stories with them would be good.

Cheers guys
Hello there.

I don't know if MedCash is mentioned but these guys have adult dating campaigns. If you need their skype, i will send them in private :)

Besides smartlink solution, iMonetizeIt launches single CPA offers, mostly adult and dating. Paypal payouts are also supported. Try it!

We are one of the best webcam providers with a great affiliate program. Paypal is extremely hard to do adult with. We do Bank transfer and Payoneer, so check our page and let get you a white label today.

Uh missed this thread, sorry :rolleyes: Hello, this is Marina from Kimia :ninja:

We were originally an only adult network when we started, now we work on all verticals, however, of course, due to our years experience in the adult industry, we are very strong in this vertical. So, if your still looking for a network to test out... here we are! :D

For more mobile adult offers, both separately and as Smartlink, check WapEmpire. Not only we have tons of adult offers for you, we also pay via Paypal (and many more methods as well!)

banners
Back