The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm an affiliate SEO, I want to start media buying

mbunge03

affiliate
I have been doing affiliate SEO for 2 yrs, but due to unpredictability nature of SEO, I want to do also media buying affiliate.

What is the easiest campaign to start to gain experience with media buying while also breaking even/profitable?

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have been doing affiliate SEO for 2 yrs, but due to unpredictability nature of SEO, I want to do also media buying affiliate.

It is good to be flexible and to not put all your eggs in one basket, as they say. Have you checked out the Display Media Buying forum yet? There may be something to help you in the SEO forum, as well.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

What is the easiest campaign to start to gain experience with media buying while also breaking even/profitable?

Hello mbunge03 :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hi mbunge03, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money

It depends on what you are selling really IMO.
AdWords can be productive but are very costly -- so there is little room for error (not the best place to start out).

SEO these days is hit and miss for most affiliate sellers.
Let's face the ugly truth -- 99% of affiliate websites are just advertising billboards for offers (or sponsors). Where is the added value?

• Fake reviews to get conversions?
  • The same tools or ad creatives used on thousands of affiliates websites? (Duplicate content.)

As much as I don't like their policies -- Google and the other major search engine want content for their audiences that affiliate websites have great difficulty delivering.

Unless, the website's advertising is supplemental to their main theme or content. Some examples might be: News media sites, Social media sites, Special interest sites; (gaming, electronics-computer info, coding & web development or Q&A [Stack Exchange, Quora, and the like ]).

I am looking into media buying too. I am interested in adblocker traffic in the Adult vertical to start.

Graybeard, Feb 20, 2018

MI
Back