The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Im 100% genuine about this...

IM_Newbie

Hi, im an unemploy economist currently living in Venezuela. If you have being following the news or even heard something about out current political, economical and social situation here you should know is not easy specially with an strict echange policy making it very hard to have access to international payment methods.
Sooooo..the reason why i decide it to open this thread is to ask the community for any advice on how i can start with a $0 budget. I know there are many marketing tools out there that are either free and/or offer free trial i can use to maybe launch something in the next 30 days and earn some momey to reinvested and scale gradually and pick it up from there.
I still have like 5+ months of hosting with a domain name i can use to launch a website and/or to create landing pages i don´t know but im stuck im literally clueless on what to do know i got back my internet after almost 6 months (yeah i know Venezuela sucks) but try not to think too much about it and im more leaning towards looking ahead so any help and/or advice is welcome with big open arms, cheers!

Hi, Venezuela is certainly in crisis mode -- the country has the largest oil reserves in the world -- and for right now they are useless to be of benefit of the people. So much for my statement on the political situation there ...

If you could make money: how would you get it delivered to you internationally? Is that possible and have you established the 'path' to receive the money?

how would you get it delivered to you internationally? Is that possible and have you established the 'path' to receive the money?
We still have accessto e-wallets like payoneer. Paypal is useless here at leats for me because you need to have a bank accoutn and/or a credit card that is able to process international payments and thats just not the case here.
I use to have my Net+ card from neteller linked to my payapl and everything was smooth but a couple of years neteller took the Net+ off latinamerica.
I have a payoneer account but never used it cuz as per their TOS i need to first receive a payment from an US company.
I also have skrill and neteller and i don´t have a problem with those. But they are useless to receive or make payments with neither.
7 months ago before my internet crashed one of my wife´s cousyn offered me hel. H left the country like 5 or 6 years ago and now he´s working on argentina. I was going to use his bank account to start my journey but when i got my internet back and contact him he just turned his back on me all of the sudden.
It was a big bucket of cold water. literally felt like the ice bucket challenge dudes.

MI
Back