The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If you had a million...

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
What would you do if you had $1,000,000 ?

I would buy a giant house with a swimming pool and just stay in it all day :p

I would buy a nice house with a few offices in it and start an online business and hire people, make some nice income and I would also buy out a few forums and own a large online community what's very very popular. :)

This is a difficult one as I can honestly say if I had all that money I would not know what to do with it. I guess buying a house and a nice car would be one thing and maybe even setting up a business would be another but I think in the end there is only so much you can buy and I would be worried about getting bored after a while after buying everything I wanted.

Giving some money to family sounds like a great plan though if I had all that cash :)

If I was given a million dollars I would use a portion of the money to finish school and then buy a luxury condo for myself in Miami after graduation. Then I would most likely save and invest the remaining money I have left. Sounds pretty smart to me :).

Use it for my university funds, earn more money by using some of the money to make money online. And probably buy a new house.

If I had one million dollars, I would:

--Tithe 10% to my place of worship
--Buy a condo
--Buy a new car
--Buy a new wardrobe
--Start a scholarship fund for my high school
--Fund my business
--Set aside money for my niece and nephews

I would definitely buy a new car. I would like to buy an Audi S5 SportBack 3.0 . With the money which would be left, I would buy a part of the company I work. I don't know how much does a 7% cost. I will ask. :p

I would pay off any bills and save the majority of it. I would probably buy a few clothes and some shoes, but I would most likely save the majority of the money for a rainy day. It is amazing how quickly one million dollars can be spent.
I would try to safely invest some money also and give some to my family.

I would invest half, so my the money can continue to make me more money. Pay off my student loans. Give some money to some family members who have played an active role in my life. Put some money aside for business purposes. Donate to a breast cancer charity. Pay for my brother's college education. Fix up my mother's house.

I would buy a plot of land for quite a bit as i would be able to buy some houses and stuff to add to the plot of land to make it more expensive then sell it, you can make easy profit off this as much as its a long process its worth it cause you can keep getting tons.

I would buy a tennis club by the beach and make it my main occupation. Or possibly I would feel the responsibility of having money and would try to help those who need.

It would be great to have a million dollars, but it would depend upon whether they are US$ or another currency. Anyways, I would probably invest majority of it overseas because the interest rates are incredibly low in the UK, greater return on bonds, although there is greater risk associated with it, it is still preferable for the return you would get.

MI
Back