The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If you are not using TikTok Ads, you are missing out!

WBSS

Yesterday I tested TikTok Ads for the first time, I didn't know what to expect but the results are extremely good!
Make sure to choose '' Complete Payment " for the pixel event.

Try it out!

Schermafbeelding 2022-11-19 154137.png

Converting what (general marketing segment [niche]) ?
Amount of net profit (pay-out) per conversion?
0.45753 CPC
87.39/35=2.5 CAC (customer acquisition cost) the ROI?

Yep, ads work very well on tiktok. I tried ads on Instagram to promote my business page, but it never worked as well as on the tiktok. I think it is an excellent opportunity for those having a small business. Some videos get into recommendations quickly, and you have many orders the next day. I think tiktok is an excellent tool for anything today

Last edited by a moderator:

Right now, TikTok is 'banned' on Federal US government devices and also on many state government devices.

I think this new <proposed>legislation is for all US ISPs for consumer devices. China and Russia based social media is what the article says ...

this looks promising. thanks for sharing this info about tiktok. I need a budget to do this however and currently running off free resources. is this essentially like PPC ?

TikTok is working for you if you are paying to promote. But many accounts are fakes. What about growing organically? Do you try? It seems not its super impossible. hashtags, trendy sounds they don't work at all. just content created in app and edited there can get higher number of engagement

Among the 168 retail and restaurant brands surveyed, 78% of them reported that they have realized a positive ROI on their TikTok ads. And more than half of them reported that the positive ROI came within six months, according to Capterra.

Additionally, TikTok ads are relatively inexpensive compared to other social media platforms, making them a cost-effective way to reach potential customers.

However, regularly reviewing your performance is essential to ensure you effectively reach your target audience and maximize your Return on Ad Spend (ROAS). Power BI is a visualization and dashboarding tool to get insights into your data and view your campaign performance in real time and you can easily connect your Tik Tok Ads data to Power BI.

Keep in mind that TikTok ads are sending a younger audience, which could also explain some of the difference in site engagement.

Spot Tik Tok Ads data Insights before others do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive results, and trying worthy! I read a lot about TikTok, for example, in STM. There are a lot of cases and examples described there. I did not use it for promoting my offers, but I strongly consider it. On that topic, I have a question for you guys: Is someone trying to promote VOD offers in Tiktok? I mean promoting serials or movies here. I am considering if TikTok is not banning this type of promotion - because I want to try to paste my affiliate link in my BIO, and I wonder if it is acceptable. Let me know if you know something - I will be grateful for every tip.

MI
Back