The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If its was a Thermonuclear missile? Anyone from Los Angeles..

marketerbybirth

affiliate
Hey,

Several people from Los Angeles observed and reported a mysterious bright light in the sky! There are many who believe this to be a test of a Thermonuclear Missile and a sign of WW3. There are various theories hot in the market about this incident and several images/videos can also be seen around like this one,

Military-missile-Los-Angeles-640-800x330.jpg

You can read more on this here.

Do we have any one from the city to tell us more?

:) I hope we are not going to see it happen in reality ever! In fact we should pray that we should not!

That's look like destructive material is ready to destruct the world... think about the people who saw it... what had gone at their hearts... U r right that we should pray it won't happen and the world war 3 should not tart.... We all should pray to God....

today when you learn in school about WW2 you start the class on 1933 and the rise of the nazi party. in the future, in history classm learning about WW3, the teacher will start on 2001 - we are already in the middle of it.

But if i lived in the city of angels i would feel my self the luckiest one ..... as i am fed up with this world and waiting for the world that lasts forever..... :)

Well, it would be fast and painless, I suppose. :) You'd want to be close...farther away could mean you just get really, really sick.

banners
Back