The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

If I live in india, How to Promote to focus USA on facebook page?

shafi kasmani

I have my fb page for usa only but i have a doubt for when i am in india while How to Promote facebook likes on USA? I do not want Paid Advertising on fb! Guide me

If you want that to be possible, then there are two ways that I do think will help you. The first one is using VPN. It is a software that will give your machine an ip address of the USA and then you can operate the account as if you are in USA. You can as well be able to but the already established USA account and work with it because it has more members from the region.

My Suggestion is :
1. Buy 5 Proxy
2. Buy USA Facebook Accounts
3. Join USA Groups ( There are lots )
4. Than after accept post in the group.
5. Do the steps for all 5 accounts daily.
You can get some result.

I like that you like WH! I don't like BH, either. :)

Going back to your original question, I'm not sure how to advise you. Do you have any US friends who could help spread the word for you?

I like that you like WH! I don't like BH, either. :)

Going back to your original question, I'm not sure how to advise you. Do you have any US friends who could help spread the word for you?

I try to put # or hashtag on description! Hashtag is working traffic? Eg #usa #unitedstates

I try to put # or hashtag on description! Hashtag is working traffic? Eg #usa #unitedstates

Well, I'm afraid I don't know how things work in India but here in Canada, hashtags are hashtags, regardless of country. I see Twitter posts from all over the world. Unfortunately, I've never worked with FB, so I don't know if it's different. But I think you're wise to try it.

Only downside I see is that Americans are not likely to search for those hashtags.

Well, I'm afraid I don't know how things work in India but here in Canada, hashtags are hashtags, regardless of country. I see Twitter posts from all over the world. Unfortunately, I've never worked with FB, so I don't know if it's different. But I think you're wise to try it.

Only downside I see is that Americans are not likely to search for those hashtags.

I agreed what you say ! Twitter's hashtag is best but i do not know fb! I have FPtraffic website for fb tool ! I test 50 posts with hashtag at schedules time! next week I will inform you

Hashtags work okay. If you are trying to grow an audience on your Pages though, Facebook Ads is the best way to do it. I know you said you don't want to hear Facebook Ads, but it's the best way to grow the most targeted audience, which is what is going to give you the biggest return on your investment.

FPTraffic works great to keep your audience engaged and grow it organically, but you have to have a base audience for that to work :)

MI
Back