The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If a site does not offer PayPal.....

shellyann36

I posted another thread about prefering PayPal over giftcards and it got me to seriously thinking about sites that don't offer PayPal.

You can see the other thread here: http://seotalkforums.net/threads/do-you-prefer-cash-over-gift-cards.2484/

Some sites have not caught up with the fact that PayPal is super easy to use and they don't offer the option. Quite frankly, if a site does not offer the PayPal option I am a bit leary of the site. I can understand if they offer gift cards or Visa's but if they would rather offer a check over the PayPal option it becomes a concern for me and I am likely to pass on the opportunity.

What do you say? Do you jump in and work on sites that don't offer PayPal? Or, are you like me and caustious about the site?

It depends on the site. Well-established sites that I've heard about through friends, I'll sometimes give them a shot. New start-ups or sites I've only heard about through forums or other online-only contacts, I'm skeptical and tend to think 'scam'. Using PayPal, whether to accept payments or issue them, is such a baseline for any online business these days that I tend to question why any legitimate site wouldn't do so.

As I said on the other thread if a site does not offers PayPal but offers Amazon gift card then I'm willing to work there. If it just gives any other gift card then I don't even turn at them to see what the offer is.

For me a site that pays using PayPal is legit and thus is worth trying it. The same with Amazon gift cards.

Most of those sites that don't accept PayPal are those sites that is engage with investments. They cannot accept PayPal as a payment option since they aren't legitimate in real business but just for making money online such as HYIP and the like. For me, I really like a site which offers PayPal as one of their payment processor but for investments, PayPal is really not of use.

I would prefer not to work on sites that do not offer PayPal. I feel like there is no point. I work in order to save money for our baby on the way, and collecting gift cards would not do as much for us. It'd be cool to collect gift cards for mass merchandisers in case we needed more diapers, formula, etc. but I just don't think it'd be as worth it as it would be to get actual money on PayPal or by check.

I won't pay attention to them unless Paypal is an option and they have received positive reviews.

I only go for sites provide payment through paypal and cheque. I prefer real money as I am not fond of gift cards. I won't participate in sites which provide some other payment options like Payza instead of Paypal.

I'll usually try sites like that out anyway to see if they're legit but I am definitely skeptical of sites that won't use paypal. A lot of times it's a sign that they might be a scam or at least they might have some shady business practices. But at the same time, paypal can be a little too strict sometimes so I try to give sites that don't use paypal the benefit of doubt.

As any other person who works to build their future, I prefer to work for sites that offer their payments through pay pal. I work to save and ensure I can have something for my future family hence if I have to rely on gift cards as the only means of payment this will be just like killing my dreams. However I can sometimes prefer a site that offers both pay pal and gift cards as am always sure if the pay pal fails, I will opt for the gift cards. As a comment, I also believe that any site offering pay pal options is legal and reliable.

Well, considering that I only have a Paypal account, i pass over everything else without it. I dont have a Payza or anything else. The whole process of signing up is stressful for me so I don't bother. There are enough sites thatay through Paypal anyway.

These days I focus only on sites that pay cash through PayPal or direct deposit. There are so many more to choose from than before.

I am also very careful about what sites I sign up for. Fortunately these days there are also some very good watchdog sites and review sites -- Survey Police and PTC Investigations, for instance -- that can help you find the legitimate and well established ones that do pay.

These days I focus only on sites that pay cash through PayPal or direct deposit. There are so many more to choose from than before.

I am also very careful about what sites I sign up for. Fortunately these days there are also some very good watchdog sites and review sites -- Survey Police and PTC Investigations, for instance -- that can help you find the legitimate and well established ones that do pay.

I am careful too and I am glad that there are so many good watchdog sites online these days. It makes it alot easier to sift through the rubble.

It depends on the site. Well-established sites that I've heard about through friends, I'll sometimes give them a shot. New start-ups or sites I've only heard about through forums or other online-only contacts, I'm skeptical and tend to think 'scam'. Using PayPal, whether to accept payments or issue them, is such a baseline for any online business these days that I tend to question why any legitimate site wouldn't do so.

Yes now I will take checks from places like InboxDollars and SendEarnings with no problem. :smile:

Well for me it really does depened. As I only currently have a few ways of cashing out and payment processing. I would probably be quite worried about the site! However, before I come up with any accusations I would research the site and find a few lots of proof! After that I will come up with an overall decision by myself! I am generally more weary of sites that do not accept paypal though as like you said! It must be the easiest payment processor.

For the most part, I wouldn't be interested in a site that doesn't offer PayPal or Amazon Payments. More than thinking that the actual company is legit, I would also have to wonder if the payment company that they are using are legit. It is my bank account that needs to be linked.

Also, if you're going to do gift cards, I'd rather you just email me the code, so I can input it in on whatever site I'm using it on. I wouldn't want the delay of waiting for a card.

You received your services from me rather quickly, I'd want my compensation with the same type of speed.

Well for me it really does depened. As I only currently have a few ways of cashing out and payment processing. I would probably be quite worried about the site! However, before I come up with any accusations I would research the site and find a few lots of proof! After that I will come up with an overall decision by myself! I am generally more weary of sites that do not accept paypal though as like you said! It must be the easiest payment processor.

Yes I think that thorough research is required for most of the sites we run across these days. It is great to have all of the WatchDog sites out there these days it certainly makes hunting easier!

For the most part, I wouldn't be interested in a site that doesn't offer PayPal or Amazon Payments. More than thinking that the actual company is legit, I would also have to wonder if the payment company that they are using are legit. It is my bank account that needs to be linked.

Also, if you're going to do gift cards, I'd rather you just email me the code, so I can input it in on whatever site I'm using it on. I wouldn't want the delay of waiting for a card.

You received your services from me rather quickly, I'd want my compensation with the same type of speed.

Yes now linking my bank account with any company is always very questionable to me and I would not link it to anything but PayPal. If I were to use another payment option besides PayPal online I think I would go and get one of those preload cards that they could transfer my money to.

Yes now linking my bank account with any company is always very questionable to me and I would not link it to anything but PayPal. If I were to use another payment option besides PayPal online I think I would go and get one of those preload cards that they could transfer my money to.

I could see that also, but even the more trustworthy pre-paid cards are connected to a real bank, so I still wouldn't want any fall out from that on my name. The site would have to be truly worth my while to do anything outside of PayPal or Amazon.

Well, considering that I only have a Paypal account, i pass over everything else without it. I dont have a Payza or anything else. The whole process of signing up is stressful for me so I don't bother. There are enough sites thatay through Paypal anyway.

Yes PayPal is the best!

As any other person who works to build their future, I prefer to work for sites that offer their payments through pay pal. I work to save and ensure I can have something for my future family hence if I have to rely on gift cards as the only means of payment this will be just like killing my dreams. However I can sometimes prefer a site that offers both pay pal and gift cards as am always sure if the pay pal fails, I will opt for the gift cards. As a comment, I also believe that any site offering pay pal options is legal and reliable.

Oh yes cash is the best here too and so is PayPal. I would prefer PayPal most of the time over gift cards but there are just a few exceptions to the case. Thank you for stopping by and the best of luck with that future family. :)

banners
Back