The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Idol Affiliate Program - Who's Going to Win American Idol?

Linda Buquet

affiliate
If you have an American Idol blog or site, are a big American Idol fan or just want to capitalize on the HOTTEST TV show in entertainment, then this new affiliate program that just recently launched on Commission Junction, may be just the ticket.
<blockquote><a target="_new" href="http://www.idolaffiliates.com/">The American Idol Singer’s Advantage Affiliate Program</a> is a great way for anyone with a website, blog or newsletter to earn money promoting the product all aspiring singers and American Idol hopefuls will want to own.

~ Capitalize on the HOTTEST TV show in entertainment
~ Strong appeal and brand recognition with broad demographics – kids to adults 18-50+
~ $7 commission for every qualified sale - 45 day cookies
~ Liberal PPC policy (no keyword restrictions)
~ Additional commission opportunities for Super Star affiliates</blockquote>
Speaking of American Idol, which of the remaining contestants do you think will win?
<strong>Melinda Doolittle, LaKisha Jones, Blake Lewis, Gina Glocksen, Chris Richardson, Phil Stacey or Sanjaya Malakar - Booooo! </strong> Which Idol contestant will get voted off tomorrow night???

Who is YOUR fav?
Who do you think will WIN???

Hi Linda

I have been watching the late show with Jay Leno and the jokes he does about Sanjaya are hilarious.

Bet he has some good one!

Can't believe Gina got voted off and he's still there.
I was hoping it would be sexy legs - whats her name or Phil that went.

Hey American Idol is one of my guilty pleasures too! My daughter and I usually sit down and watch it together. Somehow I liked the mix last year better than this year.

And if you cannot figure out why Sanjaya is still there, you need to ask my pre-teen daughter. Kids her age probably make up a lot of the voters, and she thinks he's cute!
:)

I'm with you on the lack of a dynamic mix this year.
I don't like the show as much this year and think it's the worst so far.
I still watch and it's great entertainment, just not as good as previous years.

Well anyway, I think American Idol has got to be a great niche. I've thought about plumbing it for a couple of years - and I probably should have - but just didn't get around to it. ...Next year. :)

You're right!

I have been watching the search for the Next *****Cat Doll. Who's going to win the search for the next *****Cat Doll?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he did look cute last night with his little goatee, and I have to say - he's getting better. I think they have coaches when they get into the final rounds, so he has some potential. But I cannot believe he will win - he will be the worst idol ever.

Of course, I think back to the preteen idols of my day - Monkees, The Partridge Family - could they all Sing? Maybe not that well.... Hey, Hey We're The Monkeys.... still runs through my head sometimes. Ok. I'm weird.

banners
Back