The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ideas....

KingPin36

I seem to be having one of them mental blocks where I can't think of a website to build.

I keep throwing a few ideas about like what sector/keyword(s) I want to rank for but I seem to be indecisive.

At the moment I have in my head these keywords....

Erotic/Erotica

I had this idea a while back. Maybe run a blog/CMS (Joomla if I can figure the damn thing out) and forum where people can share their own stories.

It will be tastefully done and nothing seedy.

Health and Fitness

Another idea I had a while back, but I can't decide what keyword....if any.

Magic

Well, I think it's pretty obvious. A site about magic and magic tricks.

Now, I will be getting a fresh, brand spanking new domain and everything will be above board.

I don't have AdSense as I got banned a few years back, saying that, I could re-apply and see what happens but I was thinking more along the lines of using affiliates.

It can't be an e-commerce style site because I simply do not have the time to give it the TLC they need.

So I'm thinking more of an informational style site.

I can't decide what to do and I'm eager to start something!!

Help!!

KP

I think the Erotic/Erotica then will be great, but it will take and awful lot of work to get ranked highly for keywords in that category, there is a very stiff competition.

Health and fitness, especially if you can add medical/medicine related theme to it is an excellent niche, I am doing good business in this niche with one of my directories that is highly ranked for keywords in this niche.

I have a confessions site that earns me about £10 a day. It is great, and to be honest, if it COST me £10 a day I would still run it as It lifts me daily.

It is 100% unedited, so anything goes. some of the comment threads run and run. the stories in the comments sometimes beat the original story.

I think it is safe to say that the confessionsscript, and the $50 to customise it into a web2.0 script was the best $75 I have spent. It earns me that a day some days.

Oh & the trick is not to worry about the organic traffic, most of my early traffic came from promoting it across the web directly, viarally. Now though as there is so much content on there, I get wierd traffic daily for some of the most obscure search phrases that you couldn't make up. I think the most wierd are "urinating into a bucket and drinking it" & "frozen sausages up the arse" (don't go there) :D

*puts milkshake down*

Thanks for that OWG :p

So maybe a confessions site?

Because I was thinking about letting it roll "no holds bard" with the erotica forum (of course a restricted area of the forum).

KP

banners
Back