• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, with some additions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OlioTech

affiliate
Hi,

I am currently developing an application which makes it a breeze to integrate offers from multiple networks into your own application without wasting money and having to let your developers figure out a good way of filtering the offers.

-----

After having to deal with different integrations from a dozen of different networks I was tired of having to setup a different way of fetching and processing offers so I started to build this application.

One example of a huge annoyance is how each network sends their payouts or rates in different formats.
  • $2.50
  • $2,50
Now if you have 10 different services you would need 10 different ways of checking if any given offer meets your payout criteria because you would need reformat the price before being able to check it.

The single most frustrating thing was probably to filter offers based on a combination of keywords. For example I wanted to keep offers where the title started with [MOBILE] but did not contain [iPad] or [NO INCENTIVE]. This was annoying to setup for a dozen different providers.

The service we are talking about right now solves this by offering rules, conditions and webhooks.

Providers
You start by creating a provider. After choosing the service for which you would like to set up a new provider you will be presented a form that will required you to enter your API credentials and how often you would like to execute the provider. A common interval would be "1 DAILY" which translates to "Once every 24 Hours".

Rules
Rules are the core of the service. After you have set up your Provider you will be presented with an interface to create rules.

A rule consists of a Key, Condition and Value.
  • The Key is the name of a field that you would like the rule to be applied to.
  • The Condition is the action that will perform a check on the Key.
  • The Value is the comparative value used by the Condition.
The most common use-case would probably be to create a rule that would verify that a payout is greater than or equal to a specified value which would allow you to filter out low payout offers.

Conditions
Conditions are what makes Rules great. They are the ones that make sure your data satisfies the requirements you have. They range from simple things like GreaterThanOrEqualTo which translates to A >= B to things like ContainsAll or ContainsAny which could be used to make sure that the description of an offer contains all or some of the keywords you are looking for.

Webhooks

Webhooks are what keeps your application in the loop. They will send you all data about an offer to any given URL.

-----

Networks
The way the system is developed allows me to be flexibl. I can implement any network with an API within an hour and get it deployed to be used by my customers.

The issue I am encountering at the moment is that a lot of networks will reject my applications or close my account shortly after approving it simply because I use the account purely for development which means I am not able to integrate their API into my application.

Supported
  • AdWorkMedia
  • BlueTrackMedia
  • CPAGrip
  • CPALead
  • Neverblue
  • Tapgerine
  • WapEmpire
Planned
  • AdsMain
  • Affiliaxe
  • Matomy
  • YeahMobi
  • and more...

If you think this service could be something you would use for your business and a service you are currently using is missing, maybe hook me up with an account so I can integrate the service.

-----

The service would run as a SaaS, meaning there is a monthly/yearly fee to use the service which grants access to the web-interface and API (if you need more control).

-----

Let me know what you think and if this service sounds like something that your business could benefit from.

P. S.: I am unable to post any screenshots or videos as I haven't posted enough yet nor do I have a premium account.

Regards,
Brian

banners
Back