The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'd like to Introduce to you

440Music

Tom TBones Cramer
How did I get here? I purchased an affiliates program for my web site and one of the suggestions was to search out others who were into affiliate marketing. In 1982 I gave up on trying to write a song that might fill stadiums and got a real job. In 99 I became unemployed and started a webmaster service. While trying to find clients I realized I needed an example of my skills and launched 440 MUSIC to show clients what I was capable of. In August 08 I added an affiliates program to the site and stated looking at how to grow my affiliates membership and that brought me here. Seeking knowledge from people who maybe able to help me understand how to grow.

TBones :cool:

Hey Tom,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. You may find some good ideas and answers to question you might have in our merchant/affiliate manager forum. There are quite a few discussions about recruiting and building up a program, or if you have a specific question ask away and we'll try to help.

Thank you Linda,

I found your post about launching and re-launching affiliates programs by Jamie Birch. I've just started reading the article and from the comments made by others at that post I look forward to finding out more.

I've been a member for about 15 minutes now and already have found information that I know will help me build a strong relationship with 5 Star Affiliate Programs.

TBones

Welcome to 5 Star, Tom.

Linda gave you some good advice. You took it and it is good to see that it was helpful to you.

If you look around you will see that we have a lot of very helpful information in our forums.

You will also find that we have some friendly members who are very knowledgeable and very helpful. Whenever you have questions, just ask them in the appropriate forum.

Thanks for joinings.

MI
Back