The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I won again!

Guys,

I hope you have heard of scam baiters! These guys bait these guys and make them do funny things and/or make an ass of them by making them (scammers) send some money!
That's why they are called - Scambaiters! This is also called Scam baiting - see this site - if you can find see the Red Breast Circle - there is a Nigerian man with a red circle around his man -boob -proclaiming to join the Order of the Red Breast!

I died laughing when my Nigerian friend showed it to me!

it came on fox news and is on u tube! See here

I can't believe - u guys of all are living under a rock!:kneeled:

Wakey! Wakey! all you have to do is be smarter than them! Lol! It is not that difficult!

I am getting such notifications every 2-3 days :D

DON.

Arora, we said we'll buy yahoo we'll buy it! We make a hell of a team here, did B. Gates sent you to spy on us? :search:

Gosh! I must have missed all that - I was busy counting the cash i made off these scammers - i have 20 billion pounds ( i.e 40 BILLION DOLLars) in my lottery fund! Can i join ur gang & bid for Yahoo & micro soft together - I want to Give Google some competetion! Heh ! heh!

Let me know! :D

I'll must talk first with the board of directors (DON, Amit, GKD)....we'll let you know, untill then please provide us your account details to put its in the archive. :drool:

I'll must talk first with the board of directors (DON, Amit, GKD)....we'll let you know, untill then please provide us your account details to put its in the archive. :drool:

Sure Kappa we are always ready for an effective Management Team as after buying such an big Monsters :hammer:we have to be on our feet's.

Therefore I have no problem with arora to join with us.:yes: Whats your opinion (DON and GKD).

We don't have to worry as some great members are over here who can handle situations accordingly. :) :lol:

Gosh! I must have missed all that - I was busy counting the cash i made off these scammers - i have 20 billion pounds ( i.e 40 BILLION DOLLars) in my lottery fund! Can i join ur gang & bid for Yahoo & micro soft together - I want to Give Google some competetion! Heh ! heh!

Let me know! :D

What experience can you bring to our team? :D

So, money aren't enough ha? We have a spy between us, and I think I know who that might be: GKD_UK ! :shifty:

What do you think my precious team? :D

spy_bond.jpg

banners
Back