The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I Wish MLM was A Real Person

Mike, I guess that is why you are here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums since we are not about Multi-Level Marketing (MLM).

Yes, down with MLM! Unfortunately I spent my first year online (way back) promoting them before I realized I needed to have my head examined.

Two-tier or bust!

Yep I got caught up in MLM many years ago too before I found AM.
Been there, done that, burned too!

What REALLY irks me these days though is all the MLM companies t
hat try to legitimize their model and attract people that are ANTI-MLM
by trying to call it an affiliate program.

If there's a charge to join, more than 2 tiers
or if you hear the words downline, spillover or sponsor...
RUN - it's MLM not affiliate marketing!

Yes, down with MLM! Unfortunately I spent my first year online (way back) promoting them before I realized I needed to have my head examined.

Two-tier or bust!

Oh goodness, same here! MLM is just AWFUL!! one experience with that racket was all it took to send me running and looking for another way...and of course, enter affiliate marketing! :D ;)

Haven't tried MLM at all. I was very skeptical about affiliate marketing as well. I just started affiliate marketing two months back, and so far it has done me very good. Can't be more satisfied with it.

As far as MLM goes, I'll stay as far from it as I can.

Oh, I don't know. MLM is not that bad...

I am involved with MLM now and I haven't found it to be that bad. No, I don't have a huge downline behind me and I am not recruiting madly. I detest having to do both.

However, it was and still is a good training ground for affiliate and internet marketing. I wouldn't know as much as I know now if I hadn't gotten involved with MLM when I did. Additionally, I think with all that is involved in MLM, it really makes you appreciate affiliate marketing more!

My only experience with MLM was not online - it was ACN. I almost fell for it too... but before I dished out the $500, I gathered the sense to research beforehand. Read about other people's bad experiences, their money down the drain. Internet foresight is nice.

banners
Back