The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I will optimize your GOOGLE+ Local Page by creating 15 maps linking to your G+ Local listing,...

SEOclerks

affiliate
[sales]I will optimize your GOOGLE+ Local Page by creating 15 maps linking to your G+ Local listing, with report, to help with your G+ Local seo for $5
Optimize your Google+ Local! I will help you get a higher ranking for your Google+ Local listing for only $5! Map creations work hand in hand with citations. They have been found to be beneficial in SEO, in addition to other optimization that should be done as well. Results vary depending on competition and how well you are already optimized. You will receive a report at the end with a link to all 15 maps. .Orders can typically take up to the max of 6 days, but if you spend the extra $5 we will get it to you in under 3 days! I will keep helping you out after the purchase of the gig. I will make your business grow!!

by: GooglePlaces
Created: 20-10-2012
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 2
[buttonsa]http://www.seoclerks.com/linkin/792/Link-Building/32177/optimize-your-GOOGLE-Local-Page-by-creating-15-maps-linking-to-your-G-Local-listing[/buttonsa]

Note: this an auto-generated thread from one of WebmasterDojo's sponsors.
[/sales]

MI
Back