The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I will create 20 Yahoo Answers attaching your link for Direct and Targeted Traffic to your...

SEOclerks

affiliate
[sales]I will create 20 Yahoo Answers attaching your link for Direct and Targeted Traffic to your website for $20
What do I offer? ★ I will respond to 20 Yahoo Answers attaching your website's link in my answers. ★ All of the questions I will respond to will be relevant to you website's niche and I actually give relevant, helpful answers, attaching your link as a source or suggestion for more information. ★ You will get both targeted traffic and backlinks which is the best kind of combination to have, especially from social websites like Yahoo Answers, popular websites usually get 30% of their traffic from targeted social media websites. How does this work? ★ I have multiple high level accounts on Yahoo Answers and all of them are capable of posting clickable links. They have good ratings and good best answers rate. ★ All I need from you is your website's link and some info on your niche and I'll take it from there. ★ I also suggest you check this gig's extras for even more benefits. ★Order Now!★

by: Rancid
Created: 20-10-2012
Category: Other
Viewed: 9
[buttonsa]http://www.seoclerks.com/linkin/792/Other/32111/create-20-Yahoo-Answers-attaching-your-link-for-Direct-and-Targeted-Traffic-to-your-website[/buttonsa]

Note: this an auto-generated thread from one of WebmasterDojo's sponsors.
[/sales]

banners
Back