cpa marketing dead

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

JAKE7

affiliate
i start doing cpa marketing since year from now but with just free traffic but i dont get any success and now i want to use paid traffic
I've read many posts and blogs
i have many question :
1/ how much budget i need to start
2/ some marketers tell me that cpa marketing dead since 2013 (is that true)
3/ what is the best course in cpa marketing 2015

My dream is to reach the realization of $ 800 per month (maybe that too much)

sorry for my english

"Its Aliiiiiiiveeeee!!!!!" ... Excuse me, still some halloween leftover! ;) Basically, in Frankenstein style, CPA is very much still alive and kicking.

We should know! Kimia is one of the premium performance networks for CPA marketing and I can assure you we continue to grow constantly helping partners monetize and optimize their mobile traffic through CPA offers.

Im guessing the lack of success was due to your free traffic, but its just a thought, Id need more info to see if there are other variables.

Good luck with the new adventure, if you need any more detailed info, just let me know ;)

Free traffic also good for CPA marketing, it seems to me that you are not collecting the leads, do you? If you are start paid traffic method then you have at least $500 required. CPA marketing is booming actually. Many marketers made over $1000 per month from CPA marketing. If you want to learn then you have to hire mentors who are expert in the CPA marketing.

1/ Not much
2/ Not at all
3/ The best resources are right in front of your nose. Courses can be good, but here (and other places) you get real experiences, resources and tips from people that make a living out of this trade craft.

My advice:
Find a niche market that you enjoy, relate to and understand so you can put yourself in the shoes of your audience. This will increase significantly your chances of success.
Gear up with a good tracking software so you know precisely what works for you and have one place to manage all your traffic activity.
Find the best affiliate programs that have the products related to your niche market.

Plan properly your first campaigns
- use spy tools to collect keywords, domains.
- Focus on one geo-target
- Select one or two ad networks that perform well for your niche
- Build 2 -3 nice landing pages where you approach your audience from a different angle (instapage is pretty cool for that)

Once you're good to go take a step back, review everything you planed, sleep on it and then hit the play button!

Monitor closely all metrics -
- CTR
- eCPL
- eCPA

Adjust your bids after 48 hours.

Keep monitoring the metrics.
- Drill down into each landing page results per keyword, per campaign, per traffic source
- Make the necessary adjustments

Good luck!

MI
Back