The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I Want To Help You Be A Better Affilaite

price4limo

affiliate
I have been doing affiliate marketing for over 10 years, and would like to help anyone interested in making more money online.

Please let me know what questions you have, and I will do my best to answer all of them.

I have been doing affiliate marketing for over 10 years, and would like to help anyone interested in making more money online.

Please let me know what questions you have, and I will do my best to answer all of them.

I saw your posts on other forums also.
It`s nice to have a friendly affiliate manager here.
I am curious: In your opinions what are the best qualities an Affiliate Manager needs to have?

Jewelry affiliate marketing is not easy as most high-end purchases are not made online, rather in the actual store.

You best bet is to do combination video marketing, blogging, and reviews to drive traffic. This can be specific to engagement, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and more.
If you want to get hyper-targeted you could go after the LGBT community.

You can also create a directory that features local jewelry stores. If done correctly you can capture traffic from people searching for local stores, and push them towards your offers.

I am glad someone is here offering help. Please let me know how to promote my website and get more and more backlinks. I need more traffic to my blog. I am writing content but what else can be done, off-page mainly.

As I speak, I am doing blog commenting as of now.

What type of website or blog do you have?

Writing content is not the best way to get traffic. Content is what is used to convert traffic.

When you write something compelling and you are pushing traffic to your content, you want the content to increase conversion. But simply writing 100s of pages will not necessarily bring more visitors.

Totally agree ^^
Content only goes so far, you need visuals and a well-developed name for people to start visiting your site

HI, I seem to be stuck with creating a content. I have a website now the challenge is the content part. Could you perhaps suggest ways to get the content on my website.

"I have been doing affiliate marketing for over 10 years, and would like to help anyone interested in making more money online.

Please let me know what questions you have, and I will do my best to answer all of them"

Hi, I have some doubt about the platform of affiliation. to take advantage of your experience. Can you give me some tip about that countrys are more profitability in affiliation for promote products? and what platform of affiliation are better for you? thanks!

Good to see some good experience affiliates here :) I got a question and sorry if its a bit off topic, however, what tools do you like to see a vendor giving? \

I am a vendor and thought I would join forums like this to gain knowledge of what affiliates like and how to attract more, experiance, good affiliates

I just developed a new passion for Digital/Internet marketing. Initially the idea was to learn about internet marketing and run digital marketing campaigns for small business/start ups.

I was then introduced to an Online/Internet marketing business - then I decided to shift the focus and focus on Internet Business so called "making money online".

Currently I am focusing on Digital Marketing and other other areas related to digital marketing i.e. SEO,email marketing etc. as I am willing to learn about it.

At the stage I don't have a product to sell yet. With regard to the countries - I am not sure if I understand your question correctly - However,I was hoping to focus on all locations.

MI
Back